TOP HEADLINES OF THE DAY
1. The agencies are on high alert before the Ram Janambhoomi Pujan, which is supposed to happen on the 5th of August.
According to the sources, terrorists have been building a plot to attack on the day of the Ram Janambhoomi Pujan. Terrorists have infiltrated into India into groups of 3-5. The ISI has ordered terror organizations like Jaish and Lashkar to carry out major strikes on the day. The sources within the agencies are coming out and informing that these are the instructions given to the terror organizations.
An intel alert has been issued by the Central Intelligence Agency, given that PM Modi will be visiting Ayodhya on August 5th. The alert has been issued to other states as well, including J&K and Uttar Pradesh.
2. AIMIM chief and Hyderabad MP Asaduddin Owaisi speaks exclusively to Times Now making a controversial statement after Prime Minister Narendra Modi decided to attend the Bhoomi Pujan of Ram Temple in Ayodhya.
‘Attending Bhumi Pujan in official capacity will be a violation of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s constitutional oath. If he wants to attend the ceremony, that should be done on his individual capacity and not as the Prime Minister. Secularism is part of the Basic Structure of Constitution. We can’t forget that for over 400 years Babri stood in Ayodhya & it was demolished by a criminal mob in 1992’.
3. Maharashtra minister Nawab Malik on clarified that the state government will not issue fresh guidelines for Bakri Eid celebrations and that rules laid out by the Union Home Ministry will be followed. He said that the Uddhav Thackeray-led Maharashtra government was not considering issuing fresh guidelines for the Islamic festival.
Congress president Balasaheb Thorat and state Home Minister Anil Deshmukh met the CM over the norms. The state government has also urged that “Qurbani” or ritual animal sacrifice preferably be done symbolically. considering the lockdown norms and containment zone restrictions.
NCP chief Sharad Pawar had also convened a meeting wherein Muslim leaders of the ruling Maha Vikas Aghadi government in the state raised their concern over Bakri Eid guidelines.
4. Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot said that he wants the assembly session to be called from the 31st of July and the resolution will be repeated. The Governor had earlier rejected Rajasthan government’s previous proposal, as there was no relevant reason mentioned for convening the session.
Congress’ Rahul Gandhi had alleged that BJP has created a conspiracy to topple the Ashok Gehlot government in Rajasthan. In order to clear the conspiracy and prove their majority, the Gehlot Camp is now asking the governor to call an Assembly session.
Earlier, Congress had also announces a nationwide protest against BJP, claiming that BJP has been demolishing the democracy from the country.
5. Kerala Muslim Activist Rehana Fathima has once again landed herself in the heart of controversy. This time the Muslim activist has gone a step further and has to face the wrath of Hindu devotees.
The activist shared a video on Youtube where her two minor children are painting her semi nude body. Rehana has been booked under POCSO and IT act. The activist’s bail plea has been rejected by the Kerala High Court. Rehana then poses the question to Supreme Court that “Is female nudity obscenity?” The question has been asked in her anticipatory plea at the Supreme Court. The activist further states that when one is in a temple looking at idols and murals with bare breasts, the feeling is not of arousal but that of divinity.
Subscribe to Times Now | Click Here ► http://goo.gl/U9ibPb
Log on to www.timesnownews.com for the latest news & updates. Give a missed call on 1800 4190 300. Stay updated, stay ahead.’
▶Latest Breaking News on TIMES NOW – http://tiny.cc/hc4xdz
▶India Upfront With Rahul Shivshankar – http://tiny.cc/ju3xdz
▶The Newshour – http://tiny.cc/aw3xdz
▶Frankly Speaking with Navika Kumar – http://tiny.cc/fz3xdz