This week we are looking at:
– German government injects billions of euros into indebted local administrations
– Hundreds of people party at lake in Berlin, defying COVID-19 measures
– Berlin, Brussels agree to Lufthansa bailout package, slashing its take-off and landing rights
– Germany opens coal-fired power plant despite pledge to exit coal by 2038
– Deutsche Oper orchestra performs for nursing home residents
Our show 5 Things in 5 Minutes in Germany brings you up to speed on what’s happening in the country with the most interesting five stories of that week. Our Germany correspondent Yunus Paksoy reports.
Visit our website: http://trt.world