Coronavirus outbreak: TOP 10 DEVELOPMENTS
1. 42 Tablighi attendees have tested positive for Coronavirus in Uttar Pradesh and National Security Act (NSA) has been slapped against Tablighi patients for misbehaving with doctors and nurses.
2. First Coronavirus death reported in Andhra Pradesh.
3. 16 Tablighi attendees have been quarantined in Karnataka’s Hassan.
4. 8 new Coronavirus positive cases reported from Haryana of which 5 are from Gurugram.
5. 1000 isolation pods in each ward to be readied by the BMC.
6. A 48-hour complete lockdown in Bhubaneshwar and Bhadrak announced by the government.
7. Congress advises using World Bank fund for free COVID-19 testing.
8. Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal addresses media at 5 pm today.
9. 6th Positive Coronavirus case reported in Odisha.
10. Kolkata doctors stage protest.
Watch to know more!
#CoronavirusUpdate #covid19 #CoronavirusNews
Subscribe to Times Now | Click Here ► http://goo.gl/U9ibPb
Log on to www.timesnownews.com for the latest news & updates. Give a missed call on 1800 4190 300. Stay updated, stay ahead.’
▶Latest Breaking News on TIMES NOW – http://tiny.cc/hc4xdz
▶India Upfront With Rahul Shivshankar – http://tiny.cc/ju3xdz
▶The Newshour – http://tiny.cc/aw3xdz
▶Frankly Speaking with Navika Kumar – http://tiny.cc/fz3xdz