– The runway of the Lohegaon Airport in Pune was shut for over two hours Monday after an Indian Air Force fighter jet developed a snag and got stalled, affecting 16 flights
– The Lohegaon airport runway is used by the IAF as well as civil aircraft for commercial flights
– The fighter jet stalled due to a technical snag at 11:20 am and was removed from the runway at 1:30pm, during which the runway remained closed for operations
– However, there was no cancellation of flights during the period
– The departures of the three diverted flights and the two which arrived late were also affected, making it 16 flights in total, an official explained
CNN-News18 is India’s most awarded English News Channel, and is one of the most respected and dynamic media brands in the country today. CNN-News18 has in a short time, redefined the limits and has set new standards for journalism in Indian news television through its differentiated programming and philosophy of inclusive journalism the spirit of ‘Whatever It Takes’. CNN-News18 continues to be India’s window to the world and world’s window into India. CNN-News18 has been awarded all the prestigious awards in the General News category in the country.
Subscribe our channel for latest news updates: https://www.youtube.com/ibnlive
Follow Us On: