2 Brothers Cleaning Sewer At Delhi Mall Die After Inhaling Toxic Fumes

  • India
  • 00:36
  • 2017-8-13
  • 2017-8-13
  • 1503303089
NewsX.tv 124328 Videos
8Views

Two brothers died after inhaling toxic fumes while cleaning a sewer at a shopping mall in east Delhi's Anand Vihar on Saturday. Their father, who was helping them clean the sewer, and a firefighter who was trying to rescue them, were hospitalised in a critical condition, the police said.

NDTV is one of the leaders in the production and broadcasting of un-biased and comprehensive news and entertainment programmes in India and abroad. NDTV delivers reliable information across all platforms: TV, Internet and Mobile.

Subscribe for more videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/ndtv?sub_confirmation=1
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ndtv
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ndtv
Download the NDTV Apps: http://www.ndtv.com/page/apps
Watch more videos: http://www.ndtv.com/video?yt